“Travɪꜱ Kelᴄe in trᴏuble” Taʏlᴏr Swɪft ᴅoesn’t feel hapᴘy beᴄause of this. fans are very disappointed in him

“Travɪꜱ Kelᴄe in trᴏuble” Taʏlᴏr Swɪft ᴅoesn’t feel hapᴘy beᴄause of this. Fans are very disappointed in him.

Taylor Swift‘s first Sydney concert got off to a late start on Friday night after storms and rain caused Accor stadium to be temporarily evacuated. Despite the set for support act Sabrina Carpenter being cancelled, Swift finally took the stage a little after the scheduled time of 7.30pm.

Proudly watching on was her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, who caused a roar from the crowd as he arrived to proudly view his pop star lover do what she does best.

In videos shared to social media, the NFL star was seen strolling into the stadium before finding his seat at a special VIP box.

The footballer could not wipe the smile off his face as Taylor worked the stage in one of her iconic sparkling leotards.

Travis opted for a smart shirt in blue patterns and matching shorts as well as a pair of white sneakers. He had walked through the crowd applauding him before being led to his VIP seat, where he was seen beaming as he watched Taylor perform.

Wild weather lashing Sydney on Friday evening caused chaos for the 80,000 Swifties heading to her first show of the Eras Tour in the city.

Fans sitting on the floor and lower bowl levels of the stadium were asked to move inside after lightning struck just 10 kilometres away shortly before 6pm.

‘Please note, due to weather, show start time has been delayed,’ it said.

‘Stay undercover until further notice and follow venue screens and staff instructions.

‘Stay safe and remember to be kind to those around you.’

Swift took to the stage at about 7.50pm, while her support act Sabrina Carpenter was axed for Friday night’s performance.

Carpenter was due to begin at 6.20pm and Swift was supposed to start at 7.30pm.

‘We have a little bit of a weather situation, we might have some rain, but I’ve never known an Aussie crowd to let that get in the way of having a good time,’ Taylor told her fans once she began her performance.

A man’s voice was earlier heard on a loudspeaker at the stadium telling fans that lightning had struck 10kms away and ticket holders needed to evacuate.

A stream of concert-goers, most wearing plastic rain ponchos, were seen moving to undercover areas of the stadium following the announcement.